DP Technology is investing 20% of its revenues in research and development. This ensures that the company always keep the leading position among the world's leading manufacturers of CAD / CAM.
ESPRIT is an optimal system for operators and programmers looking for a friendly CAM system. It allows the programming of processing:
- milling (3, 4 and 5 axis)
- machine tools electroeroding WEDM wire.
The program has a friendly Windows ® interface. The result is that the service and learning is easy and pleasant, often intuitive. The time needed to deal with the environment through this program has been reduced to a minimum.
ESPRIT provides full control and supervision of treatment. From Microsoft ® VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) built into ESPRIT, you can create a macro (sub) and create a personal environment to suit your own needs.
The system has an extensive collection of tools, materials, technologies and integrated post-processor for communicating with most of the controls offered on the machine tool market.
ESPRIT reads data from the following native formats: ACIS ® (SAT), AutoCAD (DWG), CSV file, DXF ™, Autodesk ® Inventor, IGES, Mechanical Desktop ®, Parasolid ® (X_B, x_t), Solid Edge ®, SolidWorks ®, TXT , VDA-FS. Optionally, the data converters are available with: CATIA ®, Pro / ENGINEER ®, Unigraphics ®, STEP, STL
ESPRIT KnowledgeBase ™ (KB) provides automation tools dramatically simplify the programming process, including:
- Project Manager - managing and organizing properties of parts, tools and machining operations
- Process Manager - Capturing and applying best practices to maximize part quality and productivity
- Viewer Properties - providing complete control of all treatment conditions
- Library databases - database speeds and feeds, database tools, database default values, the base component / property, the database processes
- Designed for Microsoft Windows ® 2000 Professional and Windows ® XP
- Adaptive machining blocks and modeling of any part of the shape by
- Parasolid ® modeling system
- ACIS ® modeling system
- NURBS surface modeling system
- 2D/3D modeling grid system
- Automated feature recognition
- Rapid processing and optimization of NC
- Simulation of solids and verification of NC code
- Dynamic simulation of the entire environment: tools, equipment, workpiece, and an element
- Control of treatment compared with the project
- The universal post-processor that comes with postprocessor library
- Dynamic graphics with OpenGL ®
- Integration with Microsoft ® Office for the workshop documentation
- NC code editor and a text messaging program 232 DNC
- Customizable user interface, toolbars and menus
- Context-sensitive help on-line based on HTML
- Freedom Network Licences