Wednesday, February 16, 2011
N05 G00 G90 G40 G80 G54 G21 G94 G49 G00 G90 G40 G80 G54 G21 G94 G49 N05
N10 G91 G28 Z0 N10 G91 G28 Z0
N15 G28 X0 Y0 N15 G28 X0 y0
N20 M06 T01 N20 M06 T01
N25 M03 S1200 N25 M03 S1200
N30 G90 G00 X20 Y0 :
N35 G00 G43 Z2 H1 N35 G00 G43 H1 Z2
N40 G01 Z-2 F150 M08 M08 N40 G01 Z-2 F150
N45 X80 F300
N50 G02 X100 Y20 I20 J0 F200
N55 G01 Y80 F300
N60 G02 X80 Y100 I0 J20 F200
N65 G01 X20 F300
N70 G02 X0 Y80 I-20 J0 F200
N75 G01 Y20 F300
N80 G02 X20 Y0 I0 J-20 F200
N85 G00 Z10 N85 G00 Z10
N90 M09 N90 M09
N100 G91 G28 Z0 N100 G91 G28 Z0
N105 G28 X0 Y0 N105 G28 X0 y0
N110 M05 N110 M05
N115 M30 N115 M30
report error at email@example.com
Monday, February 14, 2011
DP Technology is investing 20% of its revenues in research and development. This ensures that the company always keep the leading position among the world's leading manufacturers of CAD / CAM.
ESPRIT is an optimal system for operators and programmers looking for a friendly CAM system. It allows the programming of processing:
- milling (3, 4 and 5 axis)
- machine tools electroeroding WEDM wire.
The program has a friendly Windows ® interface. The result is that the service and learning is easy and pleasant, often intuitive. The time needed to deal with the environment through this program has been reduced to a minimum.
ESPRIT provides full control and supervision of treatment. From Microsoft ® VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) built into ESPRIT, you can create a macro (sub) and create a personal environment to suit your own needs.
The system has an extensive collection of tools, materials, technologies and integrated post-processor for communicating with most of the controls offered on the machine tool market.
ESPRIT reads data from the following native formats: ACIS ® (SAT), AutoCAD (DWG), CSV file, DXF ™, Autodesk ® Inventor, IGES, Mechanical Desktop ®, Parasolid ® (X_B, x_t), Solid Edge ®, SolidWorks ®, TXT , VDA-FS. Optionally, the data converters are available with: CATIA ®, Pro / ENGINEER ®, Unigraphics ®, STEP, STL
ESPRIT KnowledgeBase ™ (KB) provides automation tools dramatically simplify the programming process, including:
- Project Manager - managing and organizing properties of parts, tools and machining operations
- Process Manager - Capturing and applying best practices to maximize part quality and productivity
- Viewer Properties - providing complete control of all treatment conditions
- Library databases - database speeds and feeds, database tools, database default values, the base component / property, the database processes
- Designed for Microsoft Windows ® 2000 Professional and Windows ® XP
- Adaptive machining blocks and modeling of any part of the shape by
- Parasolid ® modeling system
- ACIS ® modeling system
- NURBS surface modeling system
- 2D/3D modeling grid system
- Automated feature recognition
- Rapid processing and optimization of NC
- Simulation of solids and verification of NC code
- Dynamic simulation of the entire environment: tools, equipment, workpiece, and an element
- Control of treatment compared with the project
- The universal post-processor that comes with postprocessor library
- Dynamic graphics with OpenGL ®
- Integration with Microsoft ® Office for the workshop documentation
- NC code editor and a text messaging program 232 DNC
- Customizable user interface, toolbars and menus
- Context-sensitive help on-line based on HTML
- Freedom Network Licences
This level includes a CAM system with the possibility of programming a 2 ½ D as well as all machine cycles for execution of roughing and finishing. In addition, the package includes other features described at the outset, such as automatic tool path generation, simulation and control the path of transition tools, data import and exports.Specifications:
- CAM for milling in 2 ½ D
- Treatment based on surfaces, mesh models and 2D drawings with the possibility of obtaining three dimensions
- Control of treatment parameters
- Cutting the outline profile of the fixed and variable depth
- for drilling: drilling, tapping, boring ... (A total of 13 cycles)
- Surface Milling
- Choosing your pocket
- Cutting a spiral on the outside and inside surfaces
- Threading the external and internal
- Library of standard machining cycles: rounding corners, beveling, threading, drilling, reaming, boring, etc.
- 30, 40, 45, 50 i 60 Library of holders of the following cones 30, 40, 45, 50 and 60 degrees
- Possibility of introducing a large number of frames and special tools
- Library materials
- Tables technological operations used in the treatment of
- Multiple deployment details
- Simulation and control processing, collision detection
SolidMill Production includes the Traditional SolidMill and has the ability to program 4 and 5 axis, ie the use of a turntable or rotary pochylno.
- CAM for milling at 4 and 5-axis (indexing, continuous treatment with a turnover)
- Rotary axes for vertical and horizontal machining centers
- The combination of swivel head, rotary axis and rotary tables
- Simulation and control in 4 and 5 axes
- Postprocessor for 4 and 5 axis
Full-CAM system for all surfaces and 3D models. Traditional, SolidMill Production and standard features Esprit lets you perform a very complex free surfaces.
- 3D CAM software for 3 axis machining surfaces and solids, 3D milling
- 3 axis machining of solids
- 3 axis surface machining
- Unlimited number of machined surfaces and solids
- Roughing the offset by specifying the profile of the machined part and the boundaries of the starting material
- Surface finishing tasks with the possibility of tool path
- Treatment of unidirectional, bidirectional, radiant, etc.. and with optimization takes into account horizontal and vertical zones
- Removal of residual material remaining after the roughing and finishing
- Projections made in the 2D geometry of the elements of the multi-surface
- Optimizing treatment program in terms of high performance (High Speed Machining)
SolidMill FreeForm 5-axis:
SolidMill includes Traditional, Production and FreeForm Plus:
simultaneous 5-axis milling surface / solid milling
Several years ago, 5-axis was considered to be mysterious and inscrutable process used mainly in aerospace. Today technologists understand that multi-axis machine improves part quality, reduce costs and eliminate time-consuming setting, which traditionally require highly trained operators. ESPRIT SolidMill FreeForm 5-axis takes up the challenge of making the 5-axis technology available to everyone by focusing on the automatic creation of optimized 5-axis paths. As a result of close coordination SolidMill ESPRIT FreeForm 5-axis with the existing tools for processing, the product is easy to use, even for a beginner programmer or operator. Users place their trust in the emerging programs in the NC code, because of constant and reliable results generated by the software, along with built-in 5-axis simulation blocks and system verification.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
If u have a surface design in mc9 want to change it to sw ,in main menu of the MC9 click file -converters-iges-write file, brows ur pc and give a name to ur file (surface 1)for example ,and save it in the desk top or my documents or any where in ur pc and click save thats all for surface design in MC9 ,
to open the file in solid works click open file and select the file type (iges)then select ur file(surface1) which u already saved in the desk top , thats all
If have a solid design in MC9 want to change it to sw , in MC9 main menu- file-converters-(step or parasld) - write file then the same steps in case of surface.
2019 Fanuc CNC programming tutorials CAD CAM tutorials CNC Milling softwares CNC Drilling softwares 5 axis milling software ginger CNC ...
ESPRIT programming system is one of your DP Technology, a world leader in CAD / CAM software. For twenty years, DP Technology has an estab...
Multi cut threading macro program example using G76 Custom Macro – Using variables for the Programming : Ideal application for the use of ...
There is an interesting product for hobbyists and cnc students "a desktop milling machine" listed in portable cnc Freezone j...